eketahoooona zetecs repin 7

thminiman

fully dont know if theres a thread for this, couldnt ind one so here i am

you make these for a living dont you man?

just out of interest, how much is it for base chassis and body?

also, fucken sweet to see its up and running, will be mint to see what its like finished

ha yea made whole thing. yea fully fast a i cant wait to take for desent drive to taupo or even a sprint at manfield. took it up the road tonight and dam wind chill at speed! does anyone know if you can wear a full face helmet in a open top car on the road? will need one for racing and warth.

That new bonnet type part with the hole cut looks mean.

Have you done the smaller replacement pully on it? Gives a tad more power.

Anyways, tight car in the flesh, pics dont show it well enough.

still stady pullys atm. its got a random off load miss fire which i cant figer out. . . . doesent do it under load though. hmmm got seats ready to get covered with holes for 5 point harness. so now all i got to do is wire up the lights and paint is before nats hmmmmmm 4 weeks can i do it (place bets here)

• 1 month later...

cool to see her dwn at intermarques in the weekend man. didn't stay to watch you rn thugh...

whos dyno do you use? jsut carrying on from leaderboard thread..... I know atro's was 'built' and tund @ fortec in palmy. their dno's the highest reading in the lwer north island so i'm told!!11!

cool to see her dwn at intermarques in the weekend man. didn't stay to watch you rn thugh...

whos dyno do you use? jsut carrying on from leaderboard thread..... I know atro's was 'built' and tund @ fortec in palmy. their dno's the highest reading in the lwer north island so i'm told!!11!

i saw the pug cruisn but didnt think it was u. i thort his motor was same spec as mine-standard wif quads and extractors.... i used keith stewarts dyna pack 4x4 hub dyno- nearly brand new. and his set up must be the best in lower north island. i want more poweeerrr!