Jay GTi's Chevette Hatch

CUL8R

Awesome man. Those wheels are going to set it off nicely.

Whats the time frame on getting this all sorted?

Hey, what, you think I have a project plan or something?...:lol: I have a habit of spending the budget on other things, which slows the project down a bit, but otherwise it's just when I find time. Will find out on Monday when the car can go in for paint (and will know how much it will cost roughly and as a result when I can pay for the tyres). Although I'm thinking I've got things a bit cock-eyed and should be sorting out the engine and gearbox transplant before I get it tidied up....

Essentially I just make it up as I go along.

• 10 months later...

Took me awhile, but found it...

Doors came up super nice!

Diff looking good, hey you wouldnt be able to do me a hooge favour and measure those shocks for me would you? That Green Gemini lives on in more that one car, infact I think it donated something to at least 5 Gm/t body cars.... :lol::rolleyes:

"measure the shocks from the eyelet centre at the bottom of the shock to the bottom of the threaded pin at the top. For example, where the bottom washer for the bushing would sit. "

Cheers,Chris

Nah, got rid of the Chevette diff and the brake lines off that weren't looking great so thought I'd just get new lines done. I really only messed up the 2 lines because I was being dumb...

As for the shocks, just tried to measure them for you but can't find my tape measure. Will grab one off a mate and let you know.