Anyone need engineering/fab work/welding done? Auckland

WEST

Hay guys and girls,

If anybody needs any steel/ali/stainless fabrication work done, welding, machining or anything. Can do pretty much whatever,modifications to exsisting stuff, custom engine mounts, tunnels, piping, adjustables etc whatever you can think of.. I am a fully qulaified engineer (machining and toolmaking) with 5 years experience so know what Im up to, work at auckland uni (no not studying) have acess to mig, tig, lathe, mill, surface grinders pretty much everything.

Am in the process of doing a rota van conversion at the mo, so will have some more time coming up..

Any queries just flick me a pm or ph 021 127 4053.

Cheers

Matt

Matt

• 2 months later...

Hey man. Howsit going? My name's Davy and yeah just got a couple of questions for ya.

I am wanting to get some extractors done up for my toyota 3T motor as getting aftermarket stuff off the shelf here is pretty near impossible. I can get stuff from aussie but redline products are pretty average.

Are you able to do some up 4>2>1 extractors and also do the calculation/measurements/design?

Also need an adaptor plate done up for a 32/36 weber carb to fit my factory 3T intake manifold.

Can you do grinding/porting work? Wouldn't mind some rangi porting on the intake ay, smooth some bits out haha.

Sorry for the mega message,

Cheers

-Dave

I still need you to come look at doing my seats, but my car is at the panel beaters at the moment

Didnt realise that you go out with lisa haha, went to school with her at mags. I know toni and those girls

Oh fuk sorry man, I completely forgot,been flat out! my apologies.

Haha yea thats funny you know her ay! Give me a call or pm and we can sort it out!

Hey man. Howsit going? My name's Davy and yeah just got a couple of questions for ya.

I am wanting to get some extractors done up for my toyota 3T motor as getting aftermarket stuff off the shelf here is pretty near impossible. I can get stuff from aussie but redline products are pretty average.

Are you able to do some up 4>2>1 extractors and also do the calculation/measurements/design?

Also need an adaptor plate done up for a 32/36 weber carb to fit my factory 3T intake manifold.

Can you do grinding/porting work? Wouldn't mind some rangi porting on the intake ay, smooth some bits out haha.

Sorry for the mega message,

Cheers

-Dave

All good dude, well I could make up extractors but is a bit too time consuming for me atm, Id recomend trying STR fabrications Iin Henderson Ph 836 2836 talk to Zahn and tell him Matt Hogg told you to call.

Can do the adaptor plate easily enough, thats not a biggie (I hope haha)

And porting work I could do depending on what it is, dont really have all the kit for it but if not can point you at someone that is the mac daddy porter and could sort you out!! Pm me and we can discuss further.

Cheers, Matt

I still need you to come look at doing my seats, but my car is at the panel beaters at the moment

Didnt realise that you go out with lisa haha, went to school with her at mags. I know toni and those girls

Oh fuk sorry man, I completely forgot,been flat out! my apologies.

Haha yea thats funny you know her ay! Give me a call or pm and we can sort it out!

I'll give you a pm or call when my car gets back from the panel beaters