Kirk28's Minta Cressida Wagon

CUL8R

cheers man, nah im keeping it as is for the time being, i just got pulled over by a cop this arvo for being 10km/h over the limit..amazingly i got off with a warning..must have had his quota filled for the day, or maybe they are trying to rebuild their shattered public profile, sent me off with a caution and a comment that my wagon is a honey..

Im taking it for another roadtrip this week up to the Waikato to see some mates, then to the coromandel. The old couple i bought it off sent me an email saying they would love to see it again, they were really attached to it but i think the old boy decided to sell it after he clocked a labrador in it so they got rid of it and got a small late model honda. It looked pretty ratty when they last saw it, and they are happy as it wasn't wrecked.

But yeah it's pretty much a certainty now that im going to gap it off overseas in a few months, so was looking at storage for it but that has now fallen through. So soon i better sell it off, i'd say the next owner might want to do the engine up-grade lower etc etc, i'd just keep it as it is all standard, but yeah.

yeah i have seen some with massive amounts of rust, the donor car was so rusted that i thought it would split in two, the rear pillars weren't even attached to the body anymore, you opened the boot and you could twist the rear of the body around...the blue wagon in the picture all the door bottoms were completely gone, and mass holes underneath. My wagon lasted/survived due to garaging and tectyl, the underside is mint too.

Thanks for the comments guys, yeah im big on originality, quite a few have over done the bogged tailgate and clear lens style with the 70 series, not really my thing. Yeah greatestben i love those old celica's, there used to be black one around here a few years ago, with burgundy interior,and jap spec purple tints, looked wicked, distinctive cars. I've owned alot of cars, ummm probably over 80, was a bad habit i picked up when i was a kid. I sold my Celsior as well, so just have the wagon now, as far as price goes i suppose at this stage you can make me an offer, im not looking forward to putting it on trademe can't be fuked with the stupid questions etc. PM me.