SFOS

danger

Won't be able to make it this time round. Bit pissed about it but thems the breaks I guess.

Thats cos you have turned to the dark side................ :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

But I will turn up on Sunday.

Where the dark side is equal to finding out before you left on a holiday to see your friends that you hadn't seen in over 6 years, that your boss had sold the business and you might not have a job when you get back, returning to find you may have a job but nothing has been sorted out and there'll be an unknown period of time where you'll be lacking in employment. Where your car that you would take to the Datsun Nationals has no warrant and you couldn't take it even if you did have the time, and after having your holiday, not finding it likely that your part time job will allow you to have another weekend off after the two weeks you've just spent off having a holiday.

Yeah, I hate that dark side :P

You know I'd have been there if I could, I just couldn't.

Fuck that. Haven't had a holiday in years, missing one SFoS is an annoyance but in the grand scheme of things is a very small price to pay.

True Answer = Don't work for retard bosses who sell the company because of their own stupidity and lack of business skills.

• 2 weeks later...