changing my flares.... once again

dylan

Just weld the outer onto the inner lip for strength then bolt the flares over top

yea well ive got to do that anyways seeing as i cut the inner away from the outer...sweet i was havin a few worries about getting both sides lookin the same lol

You may not like the sound of this, but have you thought about looking for a late 70's - 80's car's front guards that have a decent arch , with a "flare" look to them. Such as a commodore or similar, and cutting the arch/flare part out and welding that in over top??

Would have to be correct diameter and such , but still

Cheers,Chris

If your doingf cutting and shunting you may as well cut the whole inner arch out and bend up a new on e that site way high. This ya the wheel can sit way way up in the guard without rubbing and youll have no regrets ever. Almost like minitub the cunt.

i would cut away round wheel arch put a piece of sheet metal in that follows wheel arch and extends out then shape and cut a piece of sheet metal that follows that edge and shape it back on to the body

thats a bloody good idea but would be extra work especially for someone without a welder :(