6 feb, Maori day

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey boes, where are the other photos? were there any other decent ones?

also when are you cruising to wellies on the saturday - i reckon ill make it there but prob at around the 5 oclock mark ish

and thinking about making every dollar count ie. being poor, is feilding draught any good to get otp? i mean, once youre smashed does it still taste like runoff?

and thinking about making every dollar count ie. being poor, is feilding draught any good to get otp? i mean, once youre smashed does it still taste like runoff?

rumour around feilding is that it's just lion red in a different can.....

I'd rather Double brown, hard. Love that shit. Get that shit from andrew st dairy, tis like $10 for a dozen stubbies, boe, plus you get to se teh cute girls that work there. roffle

we were gon' roll to welly just after lunch-ish

i figured id put in a "hey boe" before the saying fades away....

If someones got a bit of absinthe to spare ill chop some - and the double brown sounds like a solid plan, beer and a dirty ole perve at the same time

Yeah ive got work too, was planning on leaving around 1 - 2, keen for a cruise

double brown is the king......ill be drinking soda water and lemon tho.....yeah right.

Shall we leave at 2pm then chaps? convoy it down, should be there by 5 at least.

what time you napier guys etc gonna roll through? should be about the same time eh?