Waimaks RX coupe

Raizer

mmm... Not tooooo keen on the going bush plan. Might borrow the Old mans farm brumby(removeable roof for shooting ftw) if that plan eventuates too much. But yeah. I'm helluva surprized at how these things go once you get off the tar. And yeah, its got a rear LSD atm, 3.9 ratio or something I think. But diff will probably be getting changed out with transaxle. So will be probably looking for Legacy LSD.

It sure is a bit nicer than the vortex, that thing was trashed, and is spiralling toward its death (i'm tracking it, parts yunno) even quicker now than when I had it.

For the wheels I was thinking, for cheap-ass-ed-ness/shits and giggles, either drill the 140x4 hubs to 140x6 or drill some steel 140x6 wheels to 140x4. Eg 15in steel wheels off lots of jappa utes(I think/hope), Get them widened, and some spinnar hubcaps put on. Hopefully end up being able to fit something bigger than 185's on... 225's? 255's? Whats a good width rim to aim/look out for? Keeping in mind I spose I should sort out how much space is down there first.

And yeah, motor at the moment its still probably gonna be a 1st gen turbo legacy. Gotta find out if theres any special ones to look out for. Cause I've seen RS and GT ones, not sure if theres a difference.

But yeah, def ej20-something.

What kinda style you guys reakon I should go for? Matt Black on cutties? 'bozo' etc.. *shrug*

Ill try put up some pics of these that have been mildly done up.

RS has more power at the flywheel than the GT, also have the strong closed deck block

Gotta find out if theres any special ones to look out for
RS-RA or the rare RS-STi engine
What kinda style you guys reakon I should go for? Matt Black on cutties? 'bozo' etc..
PLEASE don't! :lol: Clean and low FTW!

RS has more power at the flywheel than the GT, also have the strong closed deck block
Gotta find out if theres any special ones to look out for
RS-RA or the rare RS-STi engine
What kinda style you guys reakon I should go for? Matt Black on cutties? 'bozo' etc..
PLEASE don't! :lol: Clean and low FTW!

So clean and low =... Small bonnet scoop, looww, tasteful wheels (omg tri-spokes!), What do you guys think about the standard RX bodykit? Good? Bad? + Removal of rust, and ugly 'omega turbo' stickers. What kinda colour scheme? already got the whole silver black and gold going on. Interior is gray, and pretty tidy, one tear in vinel on drivers seat..

Mmm yeah, The brakes aren't tooo bad at the moment, havn't ever had them get too hot or anything, vented discs on front, and solid on the back. Surprizingly tips you forward out of seat though.

As for the swappability. I think theres definately something hard about swapping on the back, but I think the front might be possible apparantly.