Whitakers wknd 11/12th November-whos going?!

Cazza

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa,i like mini's.the weekend i went down i spent $240 on gas.

it's worth it just to meet the triple cam's though.it's kinda like meeting god (but theres three of them)

Thats cause your car is a whale. who is the 3rd Cam?

battlemonkey/ogre/caboon

hes really a very nice person

i wonder if i can beg the babysitter to let me stay around for satday night........i gotta be at the VIC at 1pm sunday but thats oodles of time to get back from palmy.........sorry... FEILDING.......... :D

otp at richs!!!!!!!!!!!! otp anywhere i really dont give a damn! not fussy so long as there is beer.................................lots of beer................. :oops:

lol he doesnt need sleeping pills ! :-) just need somewhere to sleep where he cant see you guys ! cause hes a nosey little bugger and likes to keep an eye on everyone................... lol!

yep little man will be there with me on satday- get them started early and all that...........rofl! bought him last year too-got him off to a good start!

wont be cuming, sorry all, gutted etc, but need to save money for after exams: read alcohol, down to ham for the rally etc

and also am gonna start building up parts for thimp

sorry to reject the hug, next time etc, also cam and spark, will def be demanding 10 bucks when i eventually meet u cunts

rock up to ham for rally of nz

^^fuckin avatars bloody confusing.................grrrrrrrrr :wink:

been minor change in plans for me........vic day scrapped. shall be heading for the sunday races instead- YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

so see ya all on sunday! (im assuming that is the day that most pples are planning on going???)