Clutch question

Glancn

Sup. I'm changing the clutch on my Corona. It's got a 3T-C with the original flywheel, some sort of clutch kit with 200mm pressure plate (not sure what its adapted from), with a W55 box. Went to repco to get a clutch kit but they couldn't recommend a suitable clutch kit. They reckoned that one for a RT40 Corona would fit cos it was a 200mm one :S

Any ideas which clutch would work? Mate reckoned the kit for a GX61 would work but they didn't have any kits for that model Cressida :S

Cheers.

Try anywhere other than repco. BnT, specilist clutch places possibly or even Appco. Repco are so shocking I don't even bother with them anymore.

lol u realise appco and repco=same. mate works at appco, says if htey dont got something in stock they just walk round the corner and grab it from repco. can get mean discounts there now it fucking rules.

Sorted. Ended up mixing and matching from other clutch kits.

Pressure plate - TA22 Celica

Clutch - 200mm TT142 (I think)

Bearing - from some other Toyota :D

Gotta get a couple of new mid-gbox mount rubber things now, bit dodge so the box and driveshaft move up and down and side to side a bit :S (noticable accelerating from low speed out of corners, tugging etc).