HASTINGS/NAPIER MEET-try again aye guys?

theres autocross on at the car club on the 16th (next sunday). if you havent been to one before, its like time trials with rally cars around a 30sec track. all good fun and if you're nice or know people you might be lucky enough to get a ride. might see some of you there if you're keen.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

manfeild. Ive got a listings of all the intermarque meets somewhere round here, I should post them all up and make a sticky. The open days too.

no its not at manfeild. it is at the hawkes bay car club. they posponed it the other weekend and is on the 16th at the hawkes bay car club. cheers

oh yea, i was talking about the autocross on this weekend. im confused lol. but yea im not sure why they postponed it for. but my ex girlfriends dad is one of the organisers and keeps me updated. he drives a mean dx corolla with a 16v 4age in it running twin 40's. 150hp at the wheels :twisted: . its fast, i know.

Im sussin whether to go to intermarques this weekend. Wont be rockn my Lancia though :cry: . Maybe goin in mates 4age Starlet.

Cam/Sparkle etc, u cunts be round or wot?

Is the intermarques even worth the trip?

Anyone else keen?

Will definatly be goin to the Whittakers though

roll on whittakers....why the hell does it have to be in november?!! I hate waiting....lol- paitience not my strongest point...

so are there any random trips to palmy on the books before november? or are we all just sitting on our asses till then? :wink: