rwd 323 WHAT DIFF DO I USE

Guest 5idEwAyZmaZda

Guest 5idEwAyZmaZda

hi, i am currently building a 78 2door 323 (ROTARY OF COURSE) i'm a bit stuck on witch diff i should be lookin at, dose n e one have n e ideas

Guest 5idEwAyZmaZda
RX-3 diff is the same length, etc, just need to weld the 323 mounts onto it. Then I'd fit a mazdaspeed LSD for good measure. :wink:
cheers i'll look into it

Guest 5idEwAyZmaZda
hulix

u can do the convo for $1000 " thats incl diff, laubor and new discs and calipers"

they incl s4 rx7 cailpers and discs

just done one for a 323 hatchy

hahahaha

it goes like.........diff then car

the diff looks bigger than the whole car looks stanch az to

chur bo where u from wouldnt mind having a nosey at it eh sounds like money well spent i'm in the middle of doing panel and paint well panel all good it use to be a race car all roll caged up only raced once and to be a race car it has to rust free so i'm sweet on that, so i'm just strighting it out getn it ready for primer then mint gonna paint it,

Guest 5idEwAyZmaZda
ive got some pics i will chuck them up on monday

but we got the diff done in hamilton i cant remeber the name of the place but i will get it for you not a prob

$1000 isnt a bad price too

u just need to munt a old 323 diff for its mounts

well i still the standed diff in it at the mo i've just left it there cos i kno i'm gonna need the mounts

Guest 323_boy

hey man im interested in doin the same thing with a 323 with a 12a turbo could u tell me wat mods need to be done to fit a rotor i heard something about getting rx3 crossmember or something is that true

Guest 5idEwAyZmaZda
hey man im interested in doin the same thing with a 323 with a 12a turbo could u tell me wat mods need to be done to fit a rotor i heard something about getting rx3 crossmember or something is that true
yea rx3 cross member will bolt stright in, i'm looking at a batty engine eh single turbo should be pretty insane