indicators not tickin?

Guest 82EVO

ino that this has been asked before but iv looked thru all th posts and kant find it :evil: ... but yea my indicators come on but dont tick or flash jus stay on? how do i fix this?

cheers

buy a new indicator unit, small cylinder with a 3 prong plug behind your dash somewhere... well, thats where it is on da fords. No idea on a mitsubishi probably wrapped up in a Japanese electrical nightmare and when you take it out your brakes won't work lol.

lol.. just kidding. Yeah it will be a indicator unit blown, they cost like $10 from repco. Look in your manual to find it.

More commonly known as a flasher unit :P

Alternatively, you could have a bad earth or blown bulb somewhere in the works, start with the flasher unit though, it's the easiest. They're usually easily accesible just under the dash, my C110 has them under the passenger side and my 910 has then under the driver's side, so just look for little cylindrical objects, I think most Jap ones have 2 prongs not 3, but Mitisi's might have 3.