Meet anyone?

Bistro

Ok wellington oldskoolers whos up for one?

There is masterton, sounds like some of us will be there. I think Saturday is where its at for that one.

Also Methodz recomended a BBQ in a post that could be fun in the summertime.

Be good if we can piece together a time when most cars are going.

so...discussion?

btw i suck at organising shit, i cant even put on my socks let-alone get x amount of people to a meet.

Im keen for meet in late Jan early Feb, then my car will hopefully be on the road. Ill orginise that one closer to the time. If we all chip in 5 bucks or sumthng then ill bring a whole lot of sausages and bread and onions and sauce and beer/fizzy.

Maybe there is a place between Masterton and Welly that might have a BBQ area?? Any ideas. then maybe a crusie into Welly for sat night laps then home? whats the ideas?

Guest gogo_happy
Im keen for meet in late Jan early Feb, then my car will hopefully be on the road. Ill orginise that one closer to the time. If we all chip in 5 bucks or sumthng then ill bring a whole lot of sausages and bread and onions and sauce and beer/fizzy.

Maybe there is a place between Masterton and Welly that might have a BBQ area?? Any ideas. then maybe a crusie into Welly for sat night laps then home? whats the ideas?

kaitoke is a good place to between masterton and wellington, it has the bbqs and a huge grass area (from memory) more upper hutt side of things but the next stop i think is in featherston over the hill and i dnt know that area too well...

as for a cruise to masterton id be in for that on the sat, depending on wether im driving or not

Guest gogo_happy

oh david was just here said that hes bringing those bits back they ddnt fit, haha something about dropping them on the front lawn, if he can find your house again...

i was thinking that if i wasnt driving id be in something a wee bit new for an old school cruise 8)