masterton drags 5th & 6th november

BBOOMM

Guest gogo_happy

I think all you need is the helmet with the right sticker, dont remember needuing anything else from last year...

i'll be there but i wont be racing, just there for support and a suntan :lol:

you'l need helmet, long sleeved clothing - ie no t shirts, something like a pair of 100% cotton overalls would be best and i think possibly a fire extinguisher.

check the MMP website.

il possibly, will have either my mark2 wagon, or depending if i have a new job, il have be in something newer.

Im going. Racing the completely standard 4k starlet. Should b good for low twentys. What safety shit do we need?

the car has to be warented and regestered i basic wof check(brakes,handbrake,tyres & stering). you need a batery hold down clamp, radiator overflow bottle, drivers licence, money to race(il get back to you on prices), your helmet has to be standard approved, overals and lace up shoes are good but they dont inforce it.and bring good whether and racing is both days.

and iv got a 84 4k starlet so you might have to bring your lunch and eat it while your racing mate :lol:

nah race mate heapz of people like starlets over here.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gogo_happy
so who came? what did you think??

i was there saw your celica... if i had 6k itd be mine

there were some awesome cars there great day of racing too :D unfortunatly i had to leave early because of work at 3pm :evil:

heres my highlight of the day:

masterton307ue.jpg

just so damn hot, i wanted to do this, now i'll think of something better, but the engineering in that two is so damn good... i want i want

does anybody have times for 1MADPP? i was listening but i forgot :oops: