Avgas

Guest vhpacer73

should be between 105 and 110.

it wont get sold over 110, because at 110 it can still be used for aviation fuel.

that 205? wont that be 210? 44 gallon? the ones i get from BP are 210...

ooh, and by the way... if you want to store more then 50 liters of the stuff at home... dont get caught unless you have a proper storage bunker for flamable goods!!!

the shell race fuel is rated at 100octane i think but can be more. i was told its avgas thats had the glycol [which makes av green] filtered out. its just older than the 3months the airports are allowed to keep it for. other than that there is nothing wromg with it. hey phillip how much for a 44 gallon drum of it?

The race fuel is 100 oct, 205 litre drums are pain in arse, you have to be carefull storing it, and getting out of drum, some pumps wont pump the fuel out properly. 20ltr easier. we only stock 20ltr drums if you need 205 i will have to order, we allways order 20,s for our rally cars, if soom drums dont get used on that event then we use them next event and fuel dosent go off waiting.

... not sure what the time is on racing fuel/av gas, but normal fuel has a shelve life of 30 days

Pump petrol has aromantics instead of lead so it lasts f^%k all before it starts to degrade. Leaded petrol (like av and RACE gas) lasts alot longer.