tints in wagon

mutiny

Guest dreadedretard

I know someone with a sierra dodgey and fuck with all windows except windscreen all 5%. If its wagon then its all good. ya could even panel them over without probs!

there is a loop hole in the law.

But it is very hard to do.

the law it for tinted film on car windows, there is no law on tinted glass.

They had to leave this open due to all the imports coming in with very dark tints in the glass.

the stupid thing is if you have tinted glass and you break 1 of your windows and you get it replaced with a clear 1 you can not tint it to the same % you are only allowd to go to 35%

so if you can find someone to cut and shape tinted glass you can go 35% in th efront and 5% in the back.

this is what i am planing for my cortina as all the side glass is flat, just have to try and get the back window made.

well i had a cop check my back windscreen to check it was 35%.. its quite slanted on the sports and looks a lot darker if you look at it from a distance.. if it was tinted glass and like 20% or something he still woulda ticketed me on it..