fu*kn petro tank why have one

Guest 66 cortiner

Guest 66 cortiner

i pulled my mk1 cortina out of d shed d other day and i smelt some petrol. i looked every where for d leekin petrol and i couldnt find it then i poped the trunk and there was petrol every where . i pulled the petrol tank out and found some rather large holes in it . ise jst woundering if any body had a spare petrol tank in good condishion for sale.man im desperate to get it on d road

:cry:

can som1 tell me how to get a pic on this web site

i pulled my mk1 cortina out of d shed d other day and i smelt some petrol. i looked every where for d leekin petrol and i couldnt find it then i poped the trunk and there was petrol every where . i pulled the petrol tank out and found some rather large holes in it . ise jst woundering if any body had a spare petrol tank in good condishion for sale.man im desperate to get it on d road

:cry:

can som1 tell me how to get a pic on this web site

no, but i can tell you how to spell....

if its in the floor its prob the same as a mk2 one keep an eye on the net at exchangepoint and trademe there are usually a few mk2 cort parts 4 sale. i can get one but its prob worth more in freight than the tanks worth PM me if ya get stuck

dave

Guest 66 cortiner
Im not to sure if he posts here. I just saw it as I was reading the questions on his auction.

Damn I hate it how when you write 'i' here you have to go back and make it a capital. :evil:

well iiiiiiiii wil just have to write my sentances in CAPITALS from now on .god theres some fussy barstards here.jst kiddin mate cheers for the stuf guys