Hunter problems

lowlancer

me and cortinakid were driving along in his hunter, sweet as, when he tried to get some controlled oversteer happening, and it just cut out, and just wouldn't start. I check current from coil to dizzy, and leads to plugs, seemed sweet, my assumption was that the little amount of fuel (and associated shit) blocked up the carb and fuel lines when he took the corner a tad too fiercely. The car had been sitting for a while, whith fuck all gas, and he just took it out today and threw 10 bucks of 98 in. Any help? car is stuck on in the country.

take the fuel line off the carb and turn it over. if fuel squirts out then the lines are ok and it could be the carb that is blocked. if you checked that the ignition is all hunky dory then just cleans the carb and itll be right as rain.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hillzilla

same thing happened wid 1 of mine. it wud bark but stop afta that! so we check fuel lines sweet turned out carby jet blocked. just went n bought sum carb cleana sprayed it all in she started den. but u had 2 hold da key in last position 2 keep it running. ignition switch is wat we thought was stuffed2. sum run the wrong colis 2, sumtimes my old 1 just cut out 4 no reason at all. da coil wud just heat up and turn her off.