Sign in to follow this  
MightyJoe

Mighty joe's XF Falcoon of filth.

they do make those lush widenend ones now. but the 17's are the reason i bought it in the first place. if i dont like them against the new colour i might get snowflakes, but meh, thats money i dont have to spend , so i dunno lol 

top work on that 1/4 window area - I cut that shit out and got someone to shape it because of all the complex curves; looks like you got it nailed.

• Like 1

I cant take credit for that, like i said i was under the watchful eye of Stan. i made the template and cut the hole and got to something that resembled a hockey stick banana. stan made it a masterpiece. its a really complex piece though i agree. i'd be stuffed if i was on my own. i would probably have made it flat and built the bodyline out of bog! lol 

haha i have to crack on with this one for a few reasons. 

1, its my daily and i need / miss it 
2, i'm driving a borrowed car and i have that until the 19th of june, so after that i'm bussing to work. 
3, i have to get the metalwork done so i can get it on 4 wheels and get the engine out which requires is being mobile enough to push around the shed to get to the chain block. 
4. i have had the cortina off the road for 18 months thereabouts and the missus is giving me mad shit about it, therefore i need to get this one done to get back into that project and keep her quiet /happy. (ish) 

but thats awesome that your going to work on yours though, i love the colour. and black plates make me jealous! 

another month! shiiiiiiiiit. 

she's the most solid x series ute out there now thats a guarantee lol. for about 6 minutes until it starts to rust again. 

• Like 1