kirk28's JZS130G Crown Wagon

kirk28

Locn       Part Number      Description                                                         Quantity              Price

42431-30110       DRUM, REAR BRAKE..JZS130       2                                              $198.98

48706-22010       BUSH, LATERAL ROD BODY END..JZS130 1                              $38.90

90385-20048       BUSH, LATERAL ROD -DIFF END..JZS130  2                              $2.65

D10405 90948-01003       CUSHION REAR SHOCK UPPERS 4                                              $2.33

90948-01038       BUSH, FRONT SHOCK TOP LOWER..JZS130            2              $2.97

90948-01037       BUSH, FRONT SHOCK UPPER TOP..JZS130             2              $2.77

45401-39315       DROP ARM, STEERING..JZS130   1                                              $120.51

45490-39385       IDLER ARM          1                                                                              $216.03

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Part Number      Description                                                                         Price

90109-10068       *** STD. PART                                                                  $4.55

90109-10118       *** STD. PART                                                                  $6.05

90119-10018       *** STD. PART                                                                  $3.12

90119-10146       *** STD. PART                                                                  $3.44

90119-10491       *** STD. PART                                                                  $3.04

90119-10694       *** STD. PART                                                                  $5.10

90170-10082       *** STD. PART                                                                  $1.34

90179-10069       *** STD. PART                                                                  $3.04

90179-10071       *** STD. PART                                                                  $2.13

90179-14035       *** STD. PART                                                                  $2.89

91616-61022       *** STD. PART                                                                  $1.27

52210-30010       CUSHION ASSY, BODY MOUNTING, UPPER          $19.61

52210-30020       CUSHION ASSY, BODY MOUNTING, UPPER          $27.04

52210-30010       CUSHION ASSY, BODY MOUNTING, UPPER          $19.61

52210-30040       CUSHION ASSY, BODY MOUNTING, UPPER          $19.61

52204-30040       CUSHION SUB-ASSY, BODY MOUNTING, LOWER               $28.47

52023-30030       CUSHION SUB-ASSY, BODY MOUNTING, LOWER               $10.16

52023-30030       CUSHION SUB-ASSY, BODY MOUNTING, LOWER               $10.16

52205-30060       CUSHION SUB-ASSY, BODY MOUNTING, LOWER               $16.53

52023-30030       CUSHION SUB-ASSY, BODY MOUNTING, REAR LOWER    $10.16

52204-30020       CUSHION SUB-ASSY, BODY MOUNTING, REAR LOWER    $13.60

52203-30050       CUSHION SUB-ASSY, BODY MOUNTING, REAR UPPER     $41.99

52203-30040       CUSHION SUB-ASSY, BODY MOUNTING, REAR UPPER     $26.29

52203-30060       CUSHION SUB-ASSY, REAR FRAME           $28.47

52231-30040       CUSHION, BODY MOUNTING, REAR UPPER          $19.61

• 3 weeks later...

It's going slowly, trying to get a better price on the parts I need, 

I think someone on here works at toyota and can get good prices? Once I order the parts it will take a few weeks for them to arrive, I'm going back home mid July so am aiming for it to be ready by then.

Ok huge thanks to CorollaGT for doing me a an awseome deal on the parts, they should be over from Nippon in a few weeks I'll be back in NZ mid july so the wagon should be legit and on the road, 

Picked up some woodgrain bits for the dash from Yahoo 

YcojOfS.jpg

And some 170 series wheels and good tyres so I can get through Compliance, the current wheels have spacers and the tires are a bit rubbish, these will do for now.

wfYPJ8m.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok so the car has had everything it failed on for VIN'ing replaced or repaired... I picked it from the mechanics on a weekend back in NZ, first time I have actually seen it in the metal..

81lyilT.jpg

I threw some factory alloys on for the next VIN attempt, Changing out the D windows for now.

Pleased to find that the car is in very; very good condition, the paint and panel is virtually blemish free; quite impressive for a wagon that is 21 years old.

Gave it a clean and it came up mint - Also fitted a later model grille.

G25IBjI.jpg

NHduysI.jpg

67SAuHr.jpg

QH7TlfF.jpg

11HvYHM.jpg

inside once again it's pretty mint. The carpet was covered in plastic, and the factory 'shag pile" floor mats were in the boot - unused.

Typical toyota Brown

AnVsm6V.jpg

Skylight sunroof with curtains

k3o2hgR.jpg

Has most of the Royal Saloon extras, Electric front seats, dual air con with a drinks cooler in the rear,

Dickie seats

J0lwN2d.jpg

Versatile seating adjustments 

xRtKaBG.jpg

BRXsqUX.jpg

• Like 2

Also like most of these wagons the rear wipers have been removed...am a fan of the dual wipers. have got some new wiper arms from Toyota, but the actual part that holds the blade are no longer available new... I bought some generic type that are supposed to suit a camry wagon, but they don't fit, will have to get a pic to explain it better, bottom line is I need dual rear wipers,,,,,

• Like 2

Glad to see it passed. Was gonna stop in at vtnz on friday to check it out while it was getting its vin but i got too busy. Looks dope

Hey Geof,

It hasn't passed yet..they have their one inspector away or some crap..

The guys who work there are ok, but the fat dumb bitch local yokel behind the counter is a right cunt.

She keeps on rebooking it for another day to piss me and my mechanic off..I had an argument with the blimp bitch when I called her from OZ to book in the VIN...

She reckoned I needed to send the wagon back to CHCH for a recheck...from New Plymouth? completely rude an dismissive idiot.. I spoke to her manager when back home  and he said they can treat it as a new VIN which is what I wanted - what she said wasn't possible, and what is actually in-itself bureaucratic crock.

When I met her in person she looked exactly how i imagined her to be...sitting there like two scoops of ice cream, she was eating eating potato chips at the front counter with the crumbs falling onto her large abdomen , that makes her look like shes smuggling a VW beetle.

Anyway the rear side windows have film on i'm sure, they will probably knock it back on that, but would be hard to imagine anything else.

Once it gets passed i'll ring back old peaches and give her some anguish. This is what happens when there is only one place n the whole of Taranaki that can do VINNING.

On a lighter note how's your 120 wagon going?

• Like 1

Haha crack up. Yea its going good boss. Just replaced the injecors and i currently have the door cards off fixing the electric window switches and giving it a bit of a tidy up inside the doors.

All good, the electric windows in these are more reliable than the wind up regulators which always stuff up, 

if you need anything of this let me know

http://www.picknpayless.com.au/eziparts/Display_Vehicle.asp?PriceListID=0&VehicleID=206025&Location=picknpaylesscomau&LocationID=1&VehicleDesc=Toyota%20MS123%2012/85-05/88

• Like 1

I know exactly who you mean at vtnz. Like an American Deloris Umbridge. She's a cunt every single time. Some of the guys there are good though so I try to indirectly deal with her through them. Good luck haha

I know exactly who you mean at vtnz. Like an American Deloris Umbridge. She's a cunt every single time. Some of the guys there are good though so I try to indirectly deal with her through them. Good luck haha

Yup, that's her, my mechanic and his wife both used the same description of her when I  was chatting to them. The good news is the  car got clean sheeted straight through so now is VIN'ed, no problems with the rear windows that actually have extra tint film on them.. Good@!

I am going to sort out Peaches next week, she has all the paper work still for the car... I'm thinking of importing a Toyota Coaster Camper that I have been offered an awesome deal on over here, so no doubt I will have to be dealing with her again in the future.

• Like 1

Is that the vtnz in the valley or town? I have a car I want to attempt to Vin.

it's in the valley, they are the ones in town who can do vinning... the guys who work there are great, so is this older lady there, shes a darling...just the bushpig you need to avoid.

• Like 1