Starfire! VK Commodore with Starfire Power

Threeonthetree

cheers mate! the mighty starfire will dominate!!

i am after a few things ie: alloy camgear/ camshaft- not sure if my one is usable for grinding :/

I have an alloy time gear from a blue 202. wonder if they are different? I have never looked into it. If you want it, its yours....just pay postage

Front callipers from a VN commodore with FE2 suspension. (Same as VL turbo/VN V8) with VL turbo/VN V8 rotors

And 1 in master should be beyond adaquet for the mighty turbo Starfire power

Could also possibly got to VT master with VR?VS? Plastic booster if you really feel like it. Supposedly its a step up brake performance wise again.

(I'm going to that master/booster combo eventually)

Edit: more info here --->http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=134762

Double edit: VN diff is about 20mm wider each side than your rear end. VL is like 10mm each side.

Best option in my opinion would be either VL diff and then swap VN disc backing plates ect on to it.

(FYI 6 cylinder axles will slot into your diff)

Come to think of it, I've got a disc rear end from one of those early girl Commodores [VH] kicking round my house I'm pretty sure...

Where are you located? I'm in Auckland.

You can have for say $100?

Pic here---->https://m.flickr.com/photos/64951439@N03/16125913060/

I have an alloy time gear from a blue 202. wonder if they are different? I have never looked into it. If you want it, its yours....just pay postage

chur bro how much would postage be to tauranga? send me a pm and i'll get in touch with ya

Front callipers from a VN commodore with FE2 suspension. (Same as VL turbo/VN V8) with VL turbo/VN V8 rotors

And 1 in master should be beyond adaquet for the mighty turbo Starfire power

Could also possibly got to VT master with VR?VS? Plastic booster if you really feel like it. Supposedly its a step up brake performance wise again.

(I'm going to that master/booster combo eventually)

Edit: more info here --->http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=134762

Double edit: VN diff is about 20mm wider each side than your rear end. VL is like 10mm each side.

Best option in my opinion would be either VL diff and then swap VN disc backing plates ect on to it.

(FYI 6 cylinder axles will slot into your diff)

Come to think of it, I've got a disc rear end from one of those early girl Commodores [VH] kicking round my house I'm pretty sure...

Where are you located? I'm in Auckland.

You can have for say $100?

Pic here---->https://m.flickr.com/photos/64951439@N03/16125913060/

yea bro i'll eventually go to the 1 inch master... theres a mint wilwood 1 inch on  tm atm for like 70 start price

oh sweet bro... is it open or lsd?... that could be a go is the stud pattern 5x120 also? aaaaaand finally will it bolt up without modification?

Its an open diff, 5x120 pcd

came out of a vh calais? (Neal can confirm) should bolt in no problem

Note: unlike the four cylinder diff your car has, this one has sway bar mounts also!!!!

but youll need to weld on sway bar mounts onto the body of your car to run it im pretty sure because my stupid 4 cylinder VK doesnt have rear swaybar mounts on the body and thats on my list of things to do.

Your diff has the u bolt style attaching point for the drive shaft correct?