2 part question, bushes/hard wearing paint

crooked

I can guarantee it's been covered before but where is the best place to get bushes... I was told by autolign that they have no listings for my gx60, I want abit harder wearing than the standard ones so maybe nolothane etc, is there a decent company making them that don't cost the earth? They told me to pull them all out and bring them

In and they would get them made... Seems pricey...

The next part is I want to paint all components as I pull them out, what's the best paint to use for underbody/suspension parts etc that comes out of a rattle can? I don't have a compressor etc to spray parts. Or would it be easier to take them somewhere for them to do it?

Based in Hamilton

Are MX62's similar to GX60 - im not as familiar with toyota swap over - i would have thought that M would be the engine etc and 60 / 62 the same/similar chassis. (toyota nuts will put me right).

I just looked up both the Whiteline and Nolathane websites and found heaps listed for those. I work for BNT in CHCH and i just had a look at front control arm bushes and they are available - also anything thats in the whiteline or nolathane catalogs we can get in.

Yes it is easier to pull them out and match them up but heres the links so you can roughly see if they are the same

http://www.nolathane.com.au/do_segue.php?make=TOYOTA&model=CRESSIDA&model_final=CRESSIDA+MX62+%28CHASER%29&vehicle=2%2F1981-10%2F1985

http://www.whiteline.com.au/do_segue4.php?make=TOYOTA&model=CRESSIDA&model_final=CRESSIDA+MX62+%28CHASER%29&vehicle=2%2F1981-10%2F1985

• 3 weeks later...