Exhaust shop recomendations / maybe someone wants to do it

hello auckland people.

i have recently movied to auckland with work, and the exhuast on the corona is very much worse for wear. plus its a mess of bits and peices of other exhuasts. so i would like to get it all new and tucked up as high as possible so i wont damage it as much.

i would normaly do this myself, except i no longer have access to my welder and any of my tools, or an area to actually do the work.

does anyone have any recomendations for decent shops that wont charge a fortune, or does anyone want to take on the job for me?

im out west in whenuapai, so close to that for a shop would be nice, but i could bring it anywhere in auckland if someone wants to do it for me.

cheers!

Josh

• Like 1

okay cool. ill look into them aswell.

side note. how long would is realistically take for a shop to build and install a basic exhuast (headers back)? i say this because idealy id wanna drive there in the morning and be back by 3pm ready to start night shift. but this may be unrealistic? ive not gone to a workshop to get work done in my life before..