identifying some pistons

ta63-1uzze

right so I own a mini . and at some stage its been given a little bit of love . I am currently doing a re seal and general tidy up of the engine and gearbox

I have the engine in bits , but I still have the head on at this stage.

I am trying to find out what goodies it has , currently I have found it has a new oil pump , new pistons, new cam , been honed , not sure what size the cylinders are or if it has been bored out etc. . .

but it has part numbers inside the pistons ( cast so I know they aren't forged  ), that read   " PD157A     RENZ"    I have googled this and it hasn't given me any information , other than some guy in club k has some similar pistons . so not much help at all

does anyone recognize this part number , and can that possibly lead me to the size of the bore ?

I was hoping someone would recognize the markings/ part number/ branding and that would possibly lead me to a site so I could find out size/data via part numbers.

I wasn't panning on removing the head ,  mainly just because I have no reason other than to id the pistons. they are brand new , the engine was rebuilt before dry storing for the last 10 years . I just have no information on what it has . . . lost to the far reaches of time unfortunately .