Freshs Honda C50

Fresh

So purchased a stock C50 a year or 2 ago and got myself a seat in QCR. Went hard for a stock C50 and I molested the fuck out of it at all times. Eventually it got tired and started losing power.

I spent a bit of coin getting a spare piston, rings etc from Ebay and got it going again, more issues. I hate having to mess with shit and I am always happy to spend the $ for good reliability etc.

So, purchased a 125CC SkyTeam engine from a good bastard here in Christchurch who runs a bike shop called MCDU. Cost me a wee bit to get it all sorted but got it in and running.

Now I have the luxury of 4 gears, more power and a clutch, ideal for popping skids and wheelies (haven't mastered the wheelies yet).

Other mods include, toyota paint job, no front brake, smashed headlight, chopped rear guard, bigger tyres, custom exhaust, custom bar set-up, external oil cooler.

Mods needed are slamming, need to make this cocksucker drag like my car.

Here are some pictures, I will take some more when I get it back, its still sitting in Chris's garage with a popped rear tyre, ha!

Before during and after paint:

6h6sLLg.jpg?1

6fwxuj1.jpg

DaFxeUJ.jpg

Popping a skid/load?

WufgLuk.jpg

• Like 9