Sorted

Unclejake

I have a tenant moving a seven metre boat out of the lock-up in a few weeks.

The shed is in Landfill Road and has good lights and good security. It's dry and with a smooth concrete floor. Running water, toilet, and power (within reason) are included. This isn't a party shed so would suit long term storage for a large vehicle or boat.

There's an engine crane (usually), chain hoist, lathe, drill press, 20t press, welding plant, linisher, drop saw, compressor and a fridge already on site.

This particular bay is a prime one and has excellent access to the main door, but it's Wellington prices: $320 per month (including power)

Interest peaked

would be keen to check out what sort of size and access there is to play with....

Tho I would be looking for some thing where I can work on my various cars as on and off as much as I need to / can do. Including making them non movable.

Would this sort of thing become a problem, would not use it as a party shed, as I tend to work better on my own to be honest

Come have a look and a measure up when it suits. I think the bay is about 9m x 2.5m, but of course there is also the shared central area that takes 1.5 cars for short periods.

A non moving car shouldn't be a problem. Work isn't a problem at reasonable hours... but as you can imagine late night grinding is a bit of an issue for the locals.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...