razza128's 1974 Fiat 128 coupe

razza128

Cheers. Yeah paint worn off by covers + Wellington wind. But need to roll the rear guards quite a bit, which will cause more paint problems, and there are a few other bits that need a tidy up like the hacked out lower front grille. So will have to get a respray once motor is done. Yeah it's pretty much set up as far as I want it, besides that. Might get an LSD at some stage, but they are $$$, and maybe build some custom front lower arms sometime too.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice one, I have one of these too in chch. They are getting rare. Im in the process of spending some cash on it, brakes suspension etc etc in for wof in next few weeks and maybe a bit of chassis work. What are those wheels from? X1/9?

• 2 weeks later...

The wheels are BWA 13x6, not sure what they're off, I think they're just an aftermarket wheel from back in the day. Offset's all good though.

Yes they are getting pretty rare now, I haven't seen one in years. Is yours a road car? I'm pretty keen on doing up a station wagon for a road car.

I get my block back from the machinist next week. Will update this sometime after that.