ke36 engine conversion

mk2 hunting

R100 has a Mazda Eunos V6 with supercharger & Yoeddynz has just finished putting a na version into his Viva, add an after market ecu and you would have an awesome little car.

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/38396-fs-mazda-eunos-800-supercharged-v6/

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/28896-yoeddynzs-1968-viva-now-has-a-mazda-v6-lurking-in-engine-bay/

• 2 weeks later...

hey well to more define what I want is a car that can be a daily bit do a bit of drifting/boosting if needed and a 4age os wsy to overdone tbh and for your engine suggestion what would I need brake and suspension wise like I was thinking of going sr20det s13 4stud brakes and not sure about suspension... btw would perfer to be ablle to run 15 still afterwards :)

• Like 1

id put like a 22r in it. beefier than a 4age i don't really like 4ages in my experience they have been kinda weak engines from factory compared to the T and R series engines but then again i've always been poor and 4ages are semi pricey.

id put like a 22r in it. beefier than a 4age i don't really like 4ages in my experience they have been kinda weak engines from factory compared to the T and R series engines but then again i've always been poor and 4ages are semi pricey.

4ages are stout as shit, only major mechanical downfall was the smaller big ends on the bluetop, which is only a problem for engines with heaps of KM's. Yes T & R series are agricultural in comparison, its almost laughable how big and heavy they are, unless you are going Puerto Rican spec drag racing the 4age is a better swap in these small cars.