Ke30 diff replacement

larsenz

sorry for the other post about the gearbox, i didnt get a chance to have a good look.

was driving home from rhythm and vines, when shit hit the fan.

theres oil every where even on the brakes so i have decided to get a whole rear end.

if anyone has any ideas on an affordable upgrade or replacement all help is appreciated.

by the way it has a 4age with a t50 box so i am maybe thinking a t series rear end with drum brakes??

thanks.!

How complete are you looking for? I got a ke36 diff - its in storage though, wouldn't be able to get to it till another fortnight or so, but I also have a ta22 rear end at home, got axles, no head ( I do have one, 4.1:1 but needs a new bearing? In it - thats what my mechanic said when he swapped it out for my 4.8 ) which i'll throw in as well if your keen. The ta22 diff has no brakes, so you'd need to sus that out, no handbrake cables, but i just used my ke35 ones and it works.

na its not just the oil leak, im guessing its completely stuffed as there is a real noisy grinding noise constantly, and its spitting out alot of oil. like 100mls a day or more. keen to upgrade to something stronger. can u get a t series diff with drum brakes?