Bmxican's 1981 Mitsubishi Sigma Wagon

bmxican

Cool. This car is soooooooo much cooler than the wrong wheel drive levin you had. You have grown up. Now remove peaked cap and buy some cords.

Are you gonna see fella in Motueka to get steels done? He does such a good neat job and at good price.

So that engine bay would fit a 12a nicely.....

Cool. This car is soooooooo much cooler than the wrong wheel drive levin you had. You have grown up. Now remove peaked cap and buy some cords.

Are you gonna see fella in Motueka to get steels done? He does such a good neat job and at good price.

So that engine bay would fit a 12a nicely.....

Oh giddaye there Alex! I had two gtx's between the levin and this, second one was a minter, sadly got written off... Yes a 12at would be sick! Maybe for a nice price. Haha. If you can sort me the fellow in Motueka's number I'll more than happily get some 14's or 15's Widened to suit, But before that on my list of things to do is sort noisy back wheel bearings some low and get the glass swapped into the mint hatch.

Cheers Chris

Thats all good. My work has a van that visits Nelson.

When you say "EX rear strut" do you mean shock?

The wagons run a different shock to Lancers. The eyes are bigger on the Sigma shock.

Yup the rear shock, Damn i thought that might of been an easy swap to get the wags lower.

• 1 month later...