shielded cable ? ? ? ? ?

ta63-1uzze

i have just wired the majority of my link , but i need to wire my cam, crank, knock and oxygen sensor as they run next to the alternator and starter motor power feed and i don’t want any induction messing around with my sensors. The problem is i can’t find a supplier for the shielded wire. I have been to bnt, autostop, JA Russell , local automotive electricians no one has been able to help me so far.

Does anyone know were i can buy a roll of "high temp proof single core multistrand woven shielded cable" . They only run very low voltage so i don’t think it needs to be much bigger than 0.5mm cross section.

any help would be appreciated as its starting to piss me of arrrrrrarararrarrrrrr

na i haven’t tried link . It’s actually very funny that i didn’t even think to ask them (slaps hand in face DUH !!! whilst simultaneously saysing “ YOU IDIOT “ in the voice of ren )

rs is probably the closest so will go and hit them up on Saturday morning : cheers guys