Need some stuff welded. akl

dave123456789

Hey guys just wondering if anyone is in the St Lukes/Mt Albert area and can weld up a couple of things quick? Doesnt have to look flash as i'll tidy it all up later.

I have strip of rust going down the drivers side pillar, about 15cm long 3mm wide hole and part of the engine my thermostat housing bolts to is pissing out water out of a couple of holes. Im hoping its possible to weld that up too. I have a whole fucked bonnet here to use for materials. My main concern is the water leak as if I can fix that I can drive it a bit further than stuff all and up to Kumeu where I can get access to a welder.

I will take photos if needed. Car is 65 Super Minx.

Just wondering if someone could do a decent cashie or booze/buds/whatever

JB weld on thermostat?

I tried kneedit but that didnt work at all was hard to get it to stick to the hole. Currently I have the bit of kneedit jammed in there and silicone all over the top, still dribbles out quite fast but isnt being streamed into my fan anymore which made a mess.

Would probably need tig to do motor as its likely alloy.

I can bring my mug round and do the pillar for a fiddy depending on how much work you wanna do.

Hey mate flick me a text on 027 323 9292 as i wont be at the computer till late tonight. Will sort something out. Big thanks man :thumbright: