Testaments 1989 Lancia Delta HF Turbo i.e.

Testament

TD445.jpg

7920486144_e00bb8ac9d_b.jpg

5447696774_e1556cf734_b.jpg

7920470154_77fac58418_b.jpg

4751494410_b128bc3f8e_b.jpg

7920500412_bd861ff3a9_b.jpg

7920500582_76ed12255d_b.jpg

IMG839.jpg

Had the thing about 5 years now I think - allegedly was supposed to be the daily, hahaha I think its maybe managed that about half of the time, between rust repairs, falling out headlights and catching on fire......

But going to give it a little birthday now at least - I have been considering selling but maybe not since I'm going to have to fix it up at bit even if I am going to sell it so it might get another stint

a few things to do

-need new shocks,

-new bumpstops

-paint touchups or more on the arches (poked shocks+broken bumpstops+195/50/15s = rubby rub rub)

-fix the heater knob (I put the heater box back in wrong a while back - d'oh)

-paint the 5 spoke momos I got a while back and get some 165/50/15 potenzas to go on them

-try to reduce the amount the dash creaks

-get some 284x22 discs+pads and fit the integrale front brakes I've had lying around for yonks

-change the cambelt and try and fix the oil leak I suspect is coming from one of the shaft seals on that end of the motor

may consider upgrading the turbo and exhaust, or at least the rear muffler, and possibly suspension bushes while I'm at it.

undoubtably some other things will spring to mind too, as I'm sure we all know how these things go.......

Nah I kinda like the square lights actually. they have grown on me/I've paid too much in replacing them when they fell out on 2 occasions to swap.

stubborness prevails etc.

took a couple more bits off after raising velobike from the dead last night

IMG844.jpg

IMG845.jpg

and yes those cable ties are holding the grille on.