Whangarei Meet/Cruise

cholo

whos keen to do a meet in whangas? been a while scince we had one and the weathers finally starting to get descent.

meet up somewhere probably at b select as per normal, go for a cruise somewhere then go geta munch or some shit and just generally make it a good day, im keen as so lets get a time and place sorted. for those who are keen put up some suggestions

chur

• Like 1

cholo, no car, dave no license, anyone else got car afflictions??? I reckon same as last time, find a non private carpark like last time, and talk various amounts of shite. Will be down on numbers, Max and Reo will be no shows, but why the hell not??? I am keen on Wednesday evenings

Was at the packard museum thing in town yesterday(the one at town basin) and the lady said they having a open day at the main museum(the place at maungatapere) on saturday from 1pm. Im going to take the lancer out for a look, we should have a meet up in town and convoy out, say 12:30ish at b select and leave at 1?

the lady said it takes most people about 3-4 hours to walk around everything and there some really cool old stuff there, or I have the guys number so we can organise a private tour sometime