Anyone seen this style of Recaro seat adjuster before?

0R10N

Picked up a set of fishnet Recaros recently. Problem is, the passenger side one is missing its seat adjuster knob and plastic trims, and I would like to replace them, however I've never seen this style of adjuster mechanism/trim before.

Anyone happen to have seen these on other forums before, particularly Euro car-centric ones? I have a feeling I'm gonna be pushing shit uphill.

None of it matches any of the other Recaro seats I have stashed away :( although it's possible the trim covers match these ones.

Missing ones on passenger side:

aVXQe.jpg

Z0ssI.jpg

Driver's side:

KcEHb.jpg

mupzJ.jpg

hmm if you look closely the Bighorn ones don't have that upper piece (where the adjuster knob sits) which my ones have.

Pain in the arse!

Yeah I linked to the trim bits in the first post but I have a feeling the ones on trademe are "stubbier", $40 is a lot to spend if you're not 100% sure :(

those ones on that trademe pic will fit, but youll still be missing the upper half on the adjuster side and the adjuster dials..

good start though...

you could always get those, then laminate some ply together and sand it down to get the right shape then cover it in fibreglass and pull the ply out to leave the part you need..

bit of sanding,high fill it with bog,prime,paint and done...

abit of a mish but if you cant find them after a while it could be an option

Hmm, will see how it goes. Have already found the right adjuster knob on Yahoo Auctions Japan but the trim piece behind it remains elusive.

I guess the other odd thing about these seats is that the backs are able to completely collapse forward when you pull on the seat hinge lever. Again, I've never seen any other Recaros capable of doing this.

Yeah the seats go all the way forward as normal (for rear seat passengers to get out) but in addition the backs can then hinge forward off the mechanism to lie completely flat.

I'll go take a photo later to illustrate this, it confounded the hell out of me when I first picked them up and one of them literally fell apart :lol: