Flatmate Wanted - Ohope

Bit of a long shot, but there are a few EB-OS-GC's on here so worth a try...

Looking for a flatmate for my place in Ohope. $180pw which includes power/phone/wireless internet/lawns. House is fully furnished except for bedroom.

Virtually straight across the road from Ohope Beach, quiet area, ocean views from the balcony.

Prefer someone clean and tidy, preferably working and must be able to pay rent on time! No dropkicks.

I'm 25, only me here at the moment, I'm pretty quiet and easy going. Don't mind having a beer or 3, but prefer not to have a flatmate who will have 25 mates over every weekend getting drunk trashing the place...

If you're interested or even know anyone who might be, flick me a PM on here.

Cheers

-Matt

Hello!

Which bit of Ohope?

About 500m from your dads. You probably already know me, I did the photos at his wedding.

There isn't any garage space left (for a vehicle anyway), unfortunately... but in saying that I am considering flicking the KE off. That may not be until the end of the year though...

I'm also a cunt.

Cunts are most welcome to visit. But I don't think we're talking about the same kind...?