Curries Trueno notchie

Mr Currie

those injectors will be too small. grab something around 500cc and will have plenty of fuel with stock fuel regulator, depending on power your chasing. plenty of options:

evo 510cc/560cc vr4 450cc - will need square plugs and resistors to use with link

caldina gtt 540cc oval plugs. might need to do slight mods as they are a bit different length

13b 550cc - better off to stay away from these as hard to find a good matching set that aren't shit

plus lots of other options.

turbo, depends how much you want to spend. and what you want it to do. looks like a t25 on there, so anything from a sr20 turbo to new garret gt28 bb. should fit if the room is there

ah yeh, need to run the stock 4agze injectors then. 365cc i think they are

ms same deal as what i suggested for link. guessing you know a ms will be alot more pissing around than a link or similar

• 1 month later...

Ok so I have a link ecu now and am running a T25.

I now need to match some injectors to it. I think the 440 VR4 injectors are the go, but im informed that i need high impedance injectors to work without the resistor and any larger like 550cc and it will idle crap. Im a bit clueless when it comes to this stuff haha.

What injectors are you running on your AE85 kpr?

old g1 link plus yeh? around 550 is ok. will be enough resolution to get the idle close enough. although 440's will be enough for a t25setup.

if you end up using low resistance injectors, get the resistors from rs online. will be 1/4 the price of link. just hit me up when you get the injectors, and i will tell you which ones you need.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys I have most of the engine part sorted now, excluding wiring.

Now im looking at the fuel system. What are some of you guys using? Im looking at getting a walbro external and a surge tank, but i need a 'lifter' pump to feed the surge. Any suggestions on what pump I should get?