evo conversion into 83 sigma

DoBro Jesus

just wondering if anyone knows who does engine conversions around the wellington region, looking to 4g63t or even chuck a v8 or if anyone has any other suggestions for motors in the old sigma but don't know who to go to about it and don't have the skills necessary to do it myself haha, any help appreciated, chur.

buy one thats done,

have a calculate what you think it will cost then tripple it and you will come close to what its going to set you back,

most workshops will charge at $70 to $100 an hour just for labour and some conversions might take a solid 100 hours,

if its a sigma i'd go for cubes a mivec v6 from a pajero evo or a lexus v8,

if its cheap you want go buick v6 and get ready for a flaming from all the haters

buy one thats done,

if its cheap you want go buick v6 and get ready for a flaming from all the haters

:lol:

I dont hate. Cant deny how reliable them engines are.

For an easy conversion, theres nothing easier than a 4G63 turbo. Pref from a VR4.

Most of the information you need is here - viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7862

Also a good site to trawl thru is - www.projectzerog.com

Ok awesome cheers for that info! was also thinking of doing a swap to a 4g54, the 2.6 astron motor and maybe just working that motor and turboing it as i've seen some pretty impressive power figures come out of those motors, anybody know much about them? and know of any for sale as it would be a good cheap replacement for the shitty old 4g62 it has in it at the moment!