toyota crown help

Southern Hardstyle

just in the process of getting two pairs of wheels shipped over from jap thanks to ewan, and am wanting to bundle in a new dash cluster with a factory tacho in it. have a gs120 (some of you wouldve seen it at the AKL meet) my question is, will a later model crown dash cluster fit in and wire up fine? not talking something new as, maybe the next model crown, gs130/136v etc, any help would be awesome, dont want to be too cool and chuck a mass 7" monsta monsta tacho with 7 different colours hanging out the side of my window for people to see.

edit:

http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x220283259

i mean for 21nzd (not including shipping mind you) its definitly cheaper then trying to find one at horopito.

Yea give it a go at that price! I would say the plugs in the back will be the same you will be just missing the wiring for the tacho. Should be easy to trace out on the back of the cluster and wire up, looks like it comes with the plugs which will help. May have to change out some resistors etc in that tacho to get it going with your engine depending what you are running?

I have a 130 parts car, I can probably get the dash out within the next week and photo for you if your interested?

Speaking of that parts car, do you have the blanking trim at the front corner of the front door windows? Where the wing mirrors would go if it had wing mirrors.

Yea give it a go at that price! I would say the plugs in the back will be the same you will be just missing the wiring for the tacho. Should be easy to trace out on the back of the cluster and wire up, looks like it comes with the plugs which will help. May have to change out some resistors etc in that tacho to get it going with your engine depending what you are running?

running the beast of awesomeness, the good old 1geu