Help from Vegas Boes...

Can someone in Rotorua collect these if I buy them?

The seller already sold me what he said was the last of his Chevette wagon stuff a few months back...

Anyway door cards are exactly the same as whats in my Chevette wagon minus ugly speaker holes so must have them!

If someone can collect and stash will sort you out some brews at OS Nats!!

Cheers!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... ermanent=0

Churr!

Bid placed. These have been up for weeks so doubt he'll get another bid. Not clear if auction is for just the cards or everything he has written on auction (bonnet, windscreen blah blah which I don't really need but will take I guess)

Anyhow all good, will collect when I'm down for Nats- assuming you are going?! Will get you the deets when the auction gets won!

Hi, not sure if you replied when I asked the other week. Is it OK I pickup in April when my car club comes to town?! If not is there no way you can send them, or I could have courier collect (will need them wrapped up- door cards only) or is auction for the lot?! Final option is seeing if I can get someone from car club to pick them up and stash/send for me.. Also do you have the rear door cards by backseat? Some mongol chopped speaker holes all over the show in mine! Cheers!! blondiecapella (412 ) 5:38 pm, Tue 6 Mar

. 12:26 am, Thu 8 Mar

Hi Evan, have found someone to collect. Ignore prev question! Cheers mate. Tim blondiecapella (412 ) 6:14 pm, Tue 6 Mar

. 12:26 am, Thu 8 Mar

Sorry will need to know exactly what comes in auction so I can let the dude who is on pick up duty know how much stuff he is picking up and stashing... also have another mate coming down for a daytrip monday so need to know if he has enough room to accomodate said stuff. Thanks blondiecapella (412 ) 8:58 pm, Tue 6 Mar

hello there,yup i sent reply to ur question a few weeks ago,actualy like a month ago is the last time u posted..but yeah algod to hold them till ur mate picks em up,all iv got left is whats posted in the auction and yup auction is for all,what time does ur mate plan to pick up?my working hours are from 7.30 till 6.30 monday till friday. 7:27 pm, Wed 7 Mar

Apparently a mate of yours is in carclub, said he'd fectch em. Cheers blondiecapella

So David... you were offering to collect from Evan and drop at stash house (caboonatlarge) correct?!

And Damien, how much room you have in your north bound v-hickle?

Thought be sweet to start moving some of this up island as car will be chocca when down for Nats... which will suck on trackday in hindsight, maybe I should tow Chuv down with the Rangi Rover... off topic, anyhow lemme know your situation on space and if you will have time to catch up with

Mr Caboonatlarge... seems you two have mutual vehicular interests...!

Anyhow Damien all going well have to drive out to Tuakau to pick up some Clydesdale harness gear next week (borrowing for horse show..) so could swing out and collect whatever you manage to bring up so it doesn't sit around for a-g-e-s! Cheers again fellas!

Hey Tim

I have a rather large van that could probably fit most of the gear.

I could pick up everything on Monday/Tuesday night and drop off what I cant carry to one of the Rotorua locals if this suits.

Sounds orsum.

Will advise when items are won! You GC's be monitoring OS or shall I... feck it number is 02102921539 Churr!!

do you come to Ak a bit? can you fit it all in?

Damien is heading down tomorrow... I will pay the guys ASAP, hopefully he doesn't mind if the money doesnt clear... have 100% positive TM Feedback going back several years.

Anyhow easiest I thought was the said items somehow making way into Damiens possession... if you are due in Ak soonish and don't mind though happy to get from you and leave everyone else to their happy GC selves.

I'm confusing. My head feels a bit seedy...

Lol