recommended panelbeater- christchurch + A BEWARE PANELBEATER

corey_jorg

after being ripped of 2 grand by:

Corey Archer of Kustoms Inc,

i am looking to find a decent panelbeater to start and complete my hatch.

it was fully baremetalled by myself and all rust sorted by an engineer plus welding in enginebay. ment to him in full primmer in may 2011 and was fairly straight, just needed minor minor work being done and inside painted.

collected it today after he had abandoned it in a chch workshop covered in surface rust and new dents and the little bog work that was done was over top of surface rust :x

so now am wanting someone that will get it done. have been told its 4 days work; max of a week.

no cash up front but have cash to pay. not trusting anyone anymore.

is fully stripped so just the bits your needing and bolt the panels on as you need them.

contact me either via txt or phone call at 0272465065

once again do not trust this dude corey archer.

ripped off wayne martin and his son approx 10grand. his son was in a crash, corey started doing repairs to the vehicle and claimed insurance saying it was finished. then gave the car back barely touched. insurance says to take it up with him and corey wont get back to wayne. -from his mouth on the 21st

owes his current landlord 1300ish and is growing every week. current landlord works from same building and hasnt seen him for 2 weeks and cant get hold of him. if you or someone you know has a project in his new workshop on lichfield street, you better go and collect it before the locks are changed in 7days and you wont get it back till he pays his rent.

and been told he owes quite a few $$$ in rent to the landlord of his waller trce workshop he had.

Stink buzz ow.

My prefered beater used to work out of a building in the car park of the car park of the former hillsbourough tavern. (behind the challenge on port hills rd) He does a really good job, and doesn't charge the earth. I've not been down thre for a while, so I'm not sure if he's still working out of there of not. Guys name is Jeff. If he's still working out of that shed, I'd use him again in a heartbeat. He did a real nice job of my VG. And an even better job of the old man's 68 plymouth fury.

• Like 2

Stink buzz ow.

My prefered beater used to work out of a building in the car park of the car park of the former hillsbourough tavern. (behind the challenge on port hills rd) He does a really good job, and doesn't charge the earth. I've not been down thre for a while, so I'm not sure if he's still working out of there of not. Guys name is Jeff. If he's still working out of that shed, I'd use him again in a heartbeat. He did a real nice job of my VG. And an even better job of the old man's 68 plymouth fury.

not to good with that side of town. you meaning by jeffs and/or the coke factory? come up off of brougham street throught the lights at the GIB factory and its a km or so up on the left?

Hi Guys his name is Jeff Whitiker and his contact details are 0210648846. He's a real good dude. He is literally behind the caltex on the Port Hills Road where the Hillsboro Tavern used to be otherwise theres Petes Customs he is good but won't be as cheap he's on 377 4200

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...