hole saw set in chch...

craig_b

whats happening people, im after a hole saw kit to borrow for approx 1-2hrs after work need to boar 3 holes, 2x 2.5 or 3" holes and 1x what ever size i need for bov fitting probably 1/1.5", willing to pay cash or liquor for hire can pick up and return aswell, let me know if anyones keen, feel free to flick me a txt on 0273373630, i work on moorhouse ave which is where ive got the soarer so time will depend on how far you live away haha.

CHEEEERS

is this a decent set and is the price reasonable? http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =444464710

goes up to 60mm which is just about 2.5", need to boar 2 holes in radiator support for intercooler hoses, want to make it tidy so dont want to do it with angle grinder as i dont have a die grinder, and the "nibbler" at work is damn shit

will be running 2" intercooler piping and just wanted to go 2.5 to give a bit of clearance but the 60mm would work as its about 2.3" so just have to get it in the perfect spot haha.

need to get back on shopping list and buy some new flash tools anyway