Boost control: LINK LEM G3 or Greddy EBC, etc

zep

Awesome, this may be noob as, but once I've got it in there, how do I set the "high" boost setting to sit at a particular psi? Ideally I'd like "off" (standard wastegate 10psi) and "on" (at around 20psi and no more).

once you setup your aux to "boost solenoid" in pc link. find the boost setup menu and turn boost mode from off to open loop. you'l get a boost table show up. in same boost setup menu you can select load index. none is probably ok for what you want to do, and the table will be only 1 row. or you can use tps if you want to get fancy.

basically bigger number = more boost. 20 doesn't mean 20psi. you need to slowly turn numbers up till boost increases. just be careful as you'l find putting say 30 in the boost map may not increase boost at all. but 40 may get you 20psi or more. couple of numbers may increase boost alot. to start with just make the whole table the same number, increasing the whole table a bit at a time. till boost is roughly right. then you can mess with the numbers in the cells, to get the boost set how you like.. if you find boost tapers off at high rpm, you can put a bigger number in the higher rpm cells, so it holds the same all the through. or it boost spikes or comes on too hard. use smaller numbers where it comes on boost

Imagerrrrr1.jpg