Drags this saturday!

RUNAMUCK

Wow, the track was slipperier than the diesels at mcleans island road back in the day!

Even with my super sticky DOT drag tyres, I couldn't run faster than 14.8. Lined up against Josh a couple of times, and got my arse handed to me on both occasions. 'Twas still a worthwhile exersize though. Good fun to give the old girl a good sounds thrashing.

I also some stella reaction times. Quite a few under one tenth of a second, and a personal best of .002. (and one red light by -.006) Even though there were loads of fast cars there that thrashed me, it's amazing what a difference 3 or 4 tenths reaction time makes to getting off the line.

Yea, was sweet day out for sure. Was good having a chat to everyone and going up and watching everyone run for a while. Had been launching with no burnout to warm tires, last few runs did a burnout which got me from 12.8 to 12.7 and then my final run my P.B of a 12.5. Can't wait until it's warmer and prepped track.