Wanted, Chassis puller tech/mad panelbeating skills. WGTN

So, Turns out the parts car for my VW K-70 project is way better than the one I was restoring, 20 000 miles since new, yellow with mint blue interior. Even has the blue plastic on the kickplates from factory and drives like a new one.

The problem, the back bumper is pushed into the boot, along with the taillight's and the rear panel, hence no go since the 80's

What I need is someone who is good with the chassis puller, I think most of it will come out with the right equipment.

Problem is no one wants to do that part of the job but not the rest- or take me seriously.

Any GC's that have access / skills who want a good cash perk?? Or can anyone reccomend someone to talk to?

Will put a pic or two up tomorrow so you can all see the carnage.

yeah dude went bush for a bit, needed a break from the car scene, tried to reform/ make new career. didn't work..

Now back buying strange VW's and Audi's and sick shit like figuring out what to put this Daimler V8 in.

Brought anything truly OS yet? Humber is waiting here for you.

Could, but then another will die.. Have new rear guard and the main structure is sound, doorgaps sweet etc. Have spare lights, bumpers and chromebits etc. Also first option on a new rear panel if needed, ex germ- but would like to see how much would come out with a pull first. I think it looks worse than it is , even the bootlid survived unscathed