Rebel County's Super Carry

rebel county

that is a good price mate.

I have a mate with one of these, original yellow, i want to paint it a pale yellow and dress it up like a pound of butter, red 50gm stripes and all haha

That sounds class!

I see this a tech some days and know the previous owner. If you ever want to add remote locking and maybe an alarm I can assist.

I work at BTO beside Weltec. I was thinking of an alarm, would it be hard to install? I could meet ya someday to talk about it.

I was thinking would the paint and panel shop in Weltec do a job on the van?

I see alot of cars go thru the paint shop but I wouldnt know who to ask as I study civil eng. Happy to meet and talk to you about options and Im currently doing a valiant atm. Flick me a Pm and Il give you my number. Im off next week so will be free most days.

• 1 month later...

Hey mate, good to see another super carry getting some love in NZ, a few things, i couldnt help but notice your head liner is destroyed, like mine was in my carr, i actually ended up redoing mine with neoprene(wetsuit fabric, believe it or not) and it turned out very well, it was one of the first things i did on my van, also did tints wheels etc like you have, i just scraped off what i could of all the foam etc, then used some liquid nails to glue the fabric to the room, just food for thought incase you're thinking of redoing yours

jo1rydb3.mhz.jpg

Really liking how you painted the doorcards etc, might have to go pick up a can of that vinyl paint stuff and do mine, mine are currently light gray which isnt nearly as bad as the brown, but still, black/dark gray would be better.