ladaspeeds CT90 of certain illegality

ThePog

So just picked this engine up, CT110 with CDI $60 off TM, looks pretty sweet actually.

Side cover has been removed roughly and the neutral switch is broke, but *apparently* all that is actually wrong with it is the CDI unit has a tab broken off. I can see that this is so, so fingers crossed. Looks pretty genuine otherwise, has the carb and everything :D

IMAG0221.jpg

Well I've just negotiated a deal on 4 yes FOUR CT90's 1 complete runner, 1 complete near runner, 2 parts bikes..

But they are in Auckland so I'll have to wait till I'm up there in May to pick them up and then start on this project.

Todays efforts;

IMAG0223.jpg

IMAG0224.jpg

Exhaust is just sitting there, was a brand new item that I got for $1 off TM. Probly going to do a serious rerout of that tho.

Random bike light that I may use if I can fit the right bulb in, really need a 5" teardrop for the original light.

Now need to wire it up, fuck I am dumb about electrickery/end of project :cry:

• 1 month later...

Hows it this weapon looking these days?

Andy told me you seen him on his green V50 today.

If your keen we got a group of us with bikes if you wanna come for a ride and catch up ?

Also one of the boys is after some parts as he done a CT90 engine conv if you got anything lying around?

Cheers

Got slightly sidetracked with longbike and other shit + when I filled the new engine up with oil it all fell out of the cracked side cover I didnt know about, so kind of got the shits with it. Get back onto it soon tho, be keen for a burn with other scoots.

I have a million bits, all stacked up on a pallet - what you want? two frames there if anyone is keen, Horse25/David was interested just now but it would be a job to get a working bike out of what is there. Be a start tho.

yea saw Andy, bike looked sweet as, hope he got it going again :D