rb drifter's 1984 mitsubishi sigma

rb drifter

let me know what you think of my project, any ideas to what i should do.

ive been woundering wether i should keep the 17s on it or go to a smaller wheel like 14s or 15s but get them about 8" wide maybe? i do have some standard star shape wheels for it which could be widened like what kevinator has done with his sigma wagon?

if you have any parts i need or if you want parts off my parts car let me know....

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=25731

unfortunatley this does have rough tints, fucked paint, 17s and i am a bogan but oh well lets see how it turns out...

i do like the koing rewinds i also seen some 15x8 0 offset sportmax wheels on trademe and reckon they would be sick if they fit.

i should be able to fit 8" wide rears maybe even 9" wide with the right offset as the 17s are 7" wide and theres plenty more room.

thats phat!

there was a primmer grey sigma sacked az down waipu ways sitting outside a house for ages so im gunna go see if it still there when i get back home and hit them up about it. used to be a few sigmas in whangas but they all getting writen off or scrap metaled i think.