what's wrong with my clutch/gear box

LingLing

you can bleed it by your self to be honest.

You need some clear hose, a coke bottle, and some brake fluid

First put a little brake fliud in the coke bottle, then insert hose so that the bottom of the hose is submerged in fluid. Than put the other end of the hose on the bleed nipple. open the nipple, making sure there is fluid in the master cylinder.

Pump the pedal a few times, check the hose off the nipple for air bubbles. Keep filling up the master cylinder and pumping till you cant see any air bubbles in the clear hose.

Do Not Let the Master cylinder run dry / suck air

Close nipple and pump pedal to see if it feels mint, which it should.

Top up fluid, And and snort some Cocaine off some strippers bellys to celebrate.

Hope that isnt to confusing

2839882983_ba77bd0cab.jpg?w=497&h=372

Seedy Al

Hey guys, The Clutch Reservor is empty and I couldn't find any other cylinders(even looked above the pedal) other than the one on the Gearbox(master cylinder?). Where is the Slave cylinder? Yeh the master cylinder is leaking and I touched the seal, it started pouring(fxxk me)..

the manufacture says needs DOT3 Fluid.

I just bought a DOT 4 fluid to top up the Clutch Fluid Reservor,because supercheap don't sell DOT3 no more.

and the guy said it should be ok??

Anyway, I checked the price of the master cylinder it's 60 from SuperCheap.

yup,usually held on by 2 bolts,and the clutch hose..

loosen off the hose first,then unbolt the slave off the box,disconnect the slave from the hose(impossible usually to undo the hose if you didnt loosen it off while its on the box)...fit new one in reverse order.

bleed it up....nad hope like hell its all g